Dining at North Hill is serious business. Our Culinary Arts team works tirelessly to find the freshest and healthiest of locally sourced ingredients. We pride ourselves in offering a wide variety of culinary selections suiting all of your dining moods. From casual dining in The Skyway Bistro to fine dining at Summa, you are sure to find a satisfying, artistic and nutritious dining experience wherever you choose.
After all, we at North Hill know it's more than just a meal... it's a dining experience and that experience is where our expertise lies.
- Catch up on the day's news with a latte and a friendly neighbor at our new Central Ave Bakery & Café
- Meet friends for a light lunch or cocktails at The Skyway Bistro
- Let us cater to all your specific needs in The Red Room (our private dining area)
- Enjoy the commanding view of the Boston skyline tableside at Summa
- Gaze from The Heights, overlooking our most dramatic view of Boston and the surrounding area
- Relax on The Deck at Central Ave for a beautiful outdoor dining experience
There's also take-out dining for those who want to grab dinner "to go" after a busy day at work or play.
Curious to see - or taste - for yourself? We invite you to sample North Hill's exceptional food and lifestyle at an upcoming Discover True North luncheon.
A Savory Subscription
Eric Moore, Director of Dining Services, shares healthy and delicious recipes on our blog. Follow this link to try some of his culinary creations, like the spinach dip below.
Be sure to click the "subscribe" button to receive Eric's posts about eating and living well by email.