North Hill has reintroduced a number of new and redesigned amenities as a part of WellSpring Landing, including our 7000 square foot plus Fitness Center. Enjoy the luxury of our newly finished Pool, exercise studios and HUR fitness technology.
How do we promote physical and cognitive health at North Hill?
Classes and Equipment to Make Your Workouts Productive
- A personal training suite
- 20+ exercise machines, free weights, and a full range of other exercise accessories including HUR (pneumatic air-resistance technology) machines
- Choose from over 15 classes per week ranging from Zumba to strength training to yoga and meditation
- A beautifully sunlit fitness studio equipped with sprung-floor, mirrors and ballet barre
- A specialized "brain gym" where our Posit Science brain fitness program is hosted
- A “Wii Suite” for Nintendo Wii games, home to our 20+ team Resident bowling league
Fitness Specialists & Customized Programs
Our Fitness Center is open seven days a week and is staffed by fitness specialists with backgrounds in exercise physiology, personal training, rehabilitative therapy and more. All our specialists have multiple, national certifications and are full-time employees of North Hill.
These specialists take exercise and healthy living seriously, but they love to have fun with it. You can read about some of the events they've organized on our blog, where Fitness and Wellness Supervisor Terri Ivanoski shares "Wednesday Wellness" tips each week.
Residents who prefer a personalized approach to exercise can work with a personal trainer as often as they choose. These services are provided by our full-time fitness specialists at a highly competitive rate. Our team members take the time to get to know the members of our community. That helps them customize workout programs to each person’s unique goals and abilities.
Health Lecture Series
Throughout the year, experts from the many esteemed medical facilities in metro-Boston area come to North HIll to give lectures and workshops on various health topics. These are open to the public. Please sign up for our email list to get first notice of upcoming lectures.