Unparallelled Home Health Services for North Hill - and Beyond
Why Home Health? Because sometimes, the unexpected happens - an illness that makes daily activities challenging....or… a need for physical therapy after surgery on a knee. North Hill Residents enjoy the comfort of knowing that a wide-range of health care services are available to in their apartment home and at the drop of a hat -- thanks to our expert, nurse-led Home Health team.
Our Medicare-certified Home Health agency has provided unparalleled service at North Hill since 1997. Residents appreciate the flexible scheduling, the regular assessments that help them stay in control of their health, and the reliability of our service. Just like our health center, the team of professionals in our Home Health agency are long-standing employees. They come to know Residents well and offer compassionate and personalized care.
Soon we will be offering North Hill Home Health to the larger community, making this service available to neighbors beyond our hilltop campus. Please contact us to find out more.
- Home Health Care Nurses, with extensive medical backgrounds in cardiac, orthopedic, respiratory and rehabilitation care for older adults.
- Certified Home Health Care Aides, to help with daily living activities, including personal care, light housekeeping, laundry and meal preparations.
- Medical Social Worker, to guide Residents and their families through the changes of a health problem, with resources, knowledge, relaxation techniques and support.
- Physical Therapists, to help Residents achieve maximum physical function, each at an individual pace, with techniques to avoid recurring injury.
- Speech Therapists, to improve speech and regain swallowing control impaired by illness.
- Occupational Therapists, to help Residents remain independent at home by teaching adaptive skills for daily life, including how to use assistive devices and optimize personal safety.