Exceptional Care - What You Need, When You Need It, Here at North Hill
When you live at North Hill you have the ability to receive care right here, should it be needed. We provide exceptional supportive living options that will continue to grow and expand through the True North initiative. Our innovative approach to supportive living includes:
- Home Health Services – Our Medicare-certified Home Health agency has provided unparalleled service to residents since 1997 and will be available to residents in all neighborhoods.
- Rehabilitation Services – Short-term rehabilitative services, including physical and occupational therapy, available in the Health Center or in your home.
- Enhanced Living – A new neighborhood with the amenities of the residential apartments, along with assistance in daily activities that might be needed.
- Health Care Center – Based on the state-of-the-art “small house” philosophy, the innovative physical environments and programs here are fully resident-centered and engender a deeper sense of community.
- Memory Support – A new neighborhood with specialized memory care programs and services.
The True North initiative is an evolutionary process. We are keeping the roots and traditions of high-quality service that have defined North Hill since our founding.
Through the small house Health Care Center and other enhancements, we are building on that foundation to not just respond to the demands of a changing marketplace but get out in front of those demands - driving and leading change towards a new residential model of healthcare.
Learn more by exploring the menu options to the left. Or schedule a time to meet with a member of our team to discuss supportive living at North Hill.